Old 07-20-2008, 04:21 PM
"Odean H. Goforth"

Default Ubuntu 8.04.1 - Intel Pro/Wireless 3945AGB Solution (w/o Duct Tape)?

I am wanting to migrate from Windows to Linux.* However
my wireless card will not work with the current release of Ubuntu.* I am
using a Dell Notebook E1505 with an Intel Pro/Wireless 3945AGB card.* This
card worked fine with Ubuntu 7.10.

*

Will this card be supported in the Linux community or
not?* I have been able to fine reference to many people having the same
problem I am however I am finding no solutions to the problem only “Duct
Tape” fixes that don’t work.

*

If anyone has a solution please forward this to me.

*

Thank you

Odean