Old 07-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Nicu Buculei

Default F10 themes: Round 1 closed, time for feedback and Round 2

Since the first round for F10 themes just ended [1], I wrote to my
(infamous) blog an article listing all the proposals, including
thumbnails and descriptions and asked for feedback (noting that the
preferred way is this mailing list).

Also posted about it on FedoraForum [3].

In not necessarily unrelated news, we can vote for the F10 release name:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/relnamef10

[1] -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-July/msg00184.html

[2] - http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/07/fedora-10-themes-round-1.html
[3] - http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1050722

Old 07-24-2008, 04:40 AM
"Klaatu and Gort"

invinXble ftw
it's been my favourite since it hit the mailing list.

conceptually the steampunk/gears and all that old/new sci fi ideas have potential as well but IMHO invinXble is something i'd be really proud to have on my desktop, and to show to friends.

- klaatu

Since the first round for F10 themes just ended [1], I wrote to my (infamous) blog an article listing all the proposals, including thumbnails and descriptions and asked for feedback (noting that the preferred way is this mailing list).

Also posted about it on FedoraForum [3].

In not necessarily unrelated news, we can vote for the F10 release name: *https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/relnamef10

[1] - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-July/msg00184.html

[2] - http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/07/fedora-10-themes-round-1.html

[3] - http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1050722