Old 07-20-2008, 09:34 AM
"Stuart A. Yeates"

Default ftp method in wagon

Hello
I'm trying to use apache maven for development, but the version of
wagon (the apache file upload/download library) that ships with hardy
heron appears to be lacking the ftp method. ssh, http and pgp seem to
be there but not ftp. The package name is libwagon-java

The only reason I can think of is that maybe it's been dropped for
security reasons maybe?

Is there another package I can install to get this functionality?

cheers
stuart