Old 07-20-2008, 12:51 AM
"Glenn Stegemeier"

Default Help - Triple booting

I am wondering if it is possible to Triple boot my machine. I am currently dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would like to add Ubuntu if it is possible, and how do I do it?
*
TIA

Old 07-20-2008, 12:57 AM
Karl Larsen

Glenn Stegemeier wrote:
> I am wondering if it is possible to Triple boot my machine. I am currently
> dual booting Windows XP and Vista Ultimate and I would like to add Ubuntu if
> it is possible, and how do I do it?
>
> TIA

The same thing you did to double will work with the other Windows.
Just change the grub call to call the other windows. Very easy.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User