Old 12-05-2007, 09:09 AM
"OOzy Pal"

Default Script to mount and umount truecrypt volumes

what is wrong with my script. I want to use to mount my truecrypt
volume then unmount

./mtc i --> for install
./mtc r --> for removal

#!/bin/bash

if ["$1"=='i']
then
sudo truecrypt --mount-options 'rw,umask=000,uid=1000,gid=1000'
--user-mount -p ddddddd /media/HABLG/temporary /media/LGCrypt
elif ["$1"=='r']
then
sudo truecrypt -d
sudo umount /media/HABLG
fi

--
OOzy
Ubuntu-Gutsy (7.10)

Old 12-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Nils Kassube

OOzy Pal wrote:
> what is wrong with my script. I want to use to mount my truecrypt
> volume then unmount
>
> ./mtc i --> for install
> ./mtc r --> for removal
>
> #!/bin/bash
>
> if ["$1"=='i']

Make that:

if [ "$1" = "i" ]

> then
> sudo truecrypt --mount-options 'rw,umask=000,uid=1000,gid=1000'
> --user-mount -p ddddddd /media/HABLG/temporary /media/LGCrypt

I didn't check that command.

> elif ["$1"=='r']

Make that:

elif [ "$1" == "r" ]

> then
> sudo truecrypt -d
> sudo umount /media/HABLG

I didn't check this either.

> fi

Nils

Old 12-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Nils Kassube

I wrote:
> OOzy Pal wrote:
> > elif ["$1"=='r']
>
> Make that:
>
> elif [ "$1" == "r" ]

Actually that should have been:

elif [ "$1" = "r" ]

Obviously I was too much thinking C instead of bash

Nils