Old 07-18-2008, 04:09 PM
Douglas Pollard

Default dial up modems

Been doing battle with Comcast I am their only customer at the very end
of a line. They won't repair the line problems because one customer does
not justify the cost. I am going back to dial up and am wondering what
type of dial up modem to get. I believe there is a list of hardware one
line someplace . I have Googled for it without any luck. Any help
will be appreciated. Doug