Old 07-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Carl Spitzer

Default no messages for two weeks

I am subscribed according to the automated system but nothing comes
through.

Only Ubuntu-US-CA sends messages.

--
o _______________________________
o _____ | LYNUX@KeepAndBearArms.com |
> (________|__|_[_________]_|___________________________|
_/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

Old 07-21-2008, 03:01 AM
Carl Spitzer

Reset failed. Attempt to get password send failed.
Whats up with the server?

--
o _____ | LYNUX@KeepAndBearArms.com |
.][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | M A R K L I N T R A I N S |