Old 12-05-2007, 06:21 AM
Thomas Kaiser

Default Samsung CLP Color Laserjet Printer query

squareyes wrote:
> Hi all,
> am thinking of getting a Samsung clp-300 colour printer.
> Samsung site has Linux drivers for it, anyone had any experience with
> this printer
> If I may get in early, seasons greetings to all.
> Many thanks,
> Take Care
> Winton

I use a CLP-500 and it just works.

Thomas

--
http://www.kaiser-linux.li

Old 12-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Gerard Bendotti

Thomas Kaiser wrote:
> I use a CLP-500 and it just works.
>
> Thomas

This may be borderline thread hijacking, but how good are the photo type
prints from it? I am not expecting dye-sub quality, but in comparison to
say the Epson Photo Stylus 810 (my current printer) - for me its quality
over speed, but I am fed up with blocked nozzles etc.

And so I am not totally a hijacker, what do you get in the way of
printer management tools (without resorting to wine)?

Regards

Gerard