Old 09-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Colin Law

Default removing evolution

On 18 September 2011 21:31, wayward4now <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow! Try to remove Evolution and it will jerk out half of my installation. I
> assume if there is to be a migration to Thunderbird, that there will be a
> safe and sane way to do that? Ric

It appears not to be installed in the first place on Oneiric (Beta).

Colin

Old 09-19-2011, 08:19 AM
Ric Moore

On 09/19/2011 04:00 AM, Colin Law wrote:

On 18 September 2011 21:31, wayward4now<wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow! Try to remove Evolution and it will jerk out half of my installation. I
assume if there is to be a migration to Thunderbird, that there will be a
safe and sane way to do that? Ric

It appears not to be installed in the first place on Oneiric (Beta).

Colin

Right, I read about that decision somewhere... I was pushing for our
staff to try Evolution for Windows when I noted that the last update was
in 2009. So, TBird is far more cross-platform in that it works. I've
used Evolution for years, so I'll miss it. <sniffs> Ric

Linux user# 44256