-   -   Unable to install Ubuntu (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/126403-unable-install-ubuntu.html)

07-17-2008 10:33 AM

Unable to install Ubuntu

Hi!
We need a little more information to correctly help you!
How did you burn the ISO-file? Which ISO did you choose? And where
can't you see the contents? When you open the CD with your Explorer
(Windows, Linux, Mac) or is you PC not booting from the CD to start
the installation process?

Cheers
Phil Bieber
--
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

GPG KEY ID (Philipp Bieber): 0x0185E301
FINGERPRINT: CA81 28C2 E63F DAF8 5ED4 DACB 7C26 EE5B 0185 E301
Phil Bieber - philbieber@gmail.com