Old 07-17-2008, 09:07 AM
"Oguz Yarimtepe"

Default addon-acpi connection refuse problem

Hi all,

I am trying to solve my brightness adjustment problem. I tried to run
the hald form console with the parameters --daemon=no --verbose=yes.

I see this output on the screen at every 5 second:

addon-acpi.c:83 Cannot connect to acpid socket: Connection refused

[E] How can i find the reason of the error?

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe