Old 07-17-2008, 05:09 AM
"daulat rathod"

Default downloading wine software

hi,
** pls help me how can i download wine software from website to run windows appliaction

Old 07-17-2008, 08:31 AM
kapil singh

Hello,
You can install it either using synaptic manager or using apt-get from
command line.
using synsptic manager::

System > Administration > Synaptic package manager:

search for wine,
check the wine and install it.

or other way is very easy, install it from terminal,
run the command

sudo apt-get install wine

it will install the wine,

run wine from Application > wine