Old 12-31-2007, 12:45 AM
"Steve Flynn"

Default unsubscribe

On Dec 30, 2007 6:06 PM, Kent Paul Dolan <xanthian@well.com> wrote:
> Was there some reason you sent us the entire digest
> TWICE, once in mangled plain text destroyed by
> quoted-printable encoding, once again destroyed by
> HTML markup, and then tried to unsubscribe via the
> group rather than as instructed at the bottom of
> every posting, like so?
>
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>
> All that does is annoy people, it surely doesn't get
> you unsubscribed.

It's the 3rd time Peter has attempted to unsubscribe. I've unsubbed
him once - all he has to do it reply to the email the mail manager has
sent him...

--
Steve
people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Old 12-31-2007, 12:52 AM
Ken McLennan

Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Dec 30, 2007 6:06 PM, Kent Paul Dolan <xanthian@well.com> wrote:
>
>> Was there some reason you sent us the entire digest
>> TWICE, once in mangled plain text destroyed by
>> quoted-printable encoding, once again destroyed by
>> HTML markup, and then tried to unsubscribe via the
>> group rather than as instructed at the bottom of
>> every posting, like so?
>>
>> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>>
>> All that does is annoy people, it surely doesn't get
>> you unsubscribed.
>>

> It's the 3rd time Peter has attempted to unsubscribe. I've unsubbed
> him once - all he has to do it reply to the email the mail manager has
> sent him...

Well it's not really that hard to do the unsubscriby thing. I've even
managed it myself before now. It's nearly as easy as subscribing to
begin with.

Could it be that Peter should be filed under "Troll"?

See ya
Ken

Old 01-18-2008, 01:24 AM
"Anupama Asthana"

unsubscribe

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following annotations
********************** Legal Disclaimer ****************************

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

Old 01-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Ben Mills

Go here to unsubscribe:
Down at the bottom of the page.

Anupama Asthana wrote:

unsubscribe

Old 01-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Mark Weaver

Anupama Asthana wrote:

unsubscribe

nah... won't work this way.

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found a man that at one
time was an idiot and lived long enough to learn from his own stupidity."

Old 01-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Sascha Wilde

unsubscribe
fedora-directory-users-request@redhat.com writes:

> To post to this list, send your email to:
>
> fedora-directory-users@redhat.com

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/options/fedora-directory-users/wilde%40intevation.de

> Fedora-directory-users-request@redhat.com
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:
>
> q/slci
>
> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your redhat.com mailing list
> passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer. This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options. There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--
Sascha Wilde OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/

Old 02-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Jeff Cunningham

unsubscribe

Old 03-03-2008, 08:50 AM
John Bowden

unsubscribe
--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)

Old 04-14-2008, 01:58 PM
"Paul Fontenot"

*

Old 04-24-2008, 12:48 PM