Old 05-19-2010, 05:30 PM
"Robert G. (Doc) Savage"

Default unsubscribe

On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 12:49 -0500, Milena Abreu wrote:
> Saludos,
>

> Milena

Please unsubscribe yourself. If your e-mail client removes the trailer
instructions, they are:

--Doc

Old 05-19-2010, 05:49 PM
"Milena Abreu"

*

*

*

*

Saludos,

*

***
Milena

*

Old 06-24-2010, 01:41 PM
"lcn.mustard"

I'll be back to windows. I can't* unsubscveriber by site. bye.

--
============================= ================================
/

*Guia nŃo oficial para iniciantes do Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron) :
http://www.guiaubuntupt.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ubuntu_hardy
*Tutorial MultimÚdia para o Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron:
http://ubuntuforum-pt.org/index.php?topic=34887.75
*ubuntued
http://ubuntued.info/2008/09/como-personalisar-o-relogio-do-gnome.html
*Guia para iniciantes
http://planeta-ulb.net/wiki/index.php/Guia_para_iniciantes
*Linux for Travelers
http://www.linuxfortravelers.com/ubuntu-live-cd-guide
*UserDocumentation
https://help.ubuntu.com/community

"O Linux Ú bom, mas ainda tenho o windows!"
Eu mesma. Hahaha

* "Gatos nos olham com superioridade. Cachorros nos olham com docilidade. *
* Sˇ os porcos nos olham como iguais" W. Churchill *
* -- *
*Linux User:475513 *
*PC1: PCchips A15g - Sempron LE1200 - 1gbram- HD320Gbsata2 -DVDRW
banda larga - ubuntu 8.04;
PC2: Abit kt7Araid- duron 900mhz - 40Gb- 768Mb Ram - cdrom - Soundblaster mp3 live -Video S3 Virge -modem isa 33.6- banda larga- Ubuntu 8.04 e windows 95. *

Old 06-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Wade Smart

lcn.mustard wrote:
> I'll be back to windows. I can't unsubscveriber by site. bye.

Is the background to this guys email black?

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Old 06-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Karl Larsen

On 06/24/2010 08:01 AM, Wade Smart wrote:
> lcn.mustard wrote:
>
>> I'll be back to windows. I can't unsubscveriber by site. bye.
>>

> Is the background to this guys email black?

Yes he must be having trouble getting Ubuntu working. I wonder why?

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 08-24-2010, 02:17 AM
kunal bharati

"Free as in Freedom"

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42344 - Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42345 -
Alec Warner <antarus@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42346 - Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42347 - Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
┬* ┬* ┬* 42348 - Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42349 - Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Lastrite: qt-faststart, modplugplay, playspc, realbasic, btg, old etheme pkgs
┬* ┬* ┬* 42350 - Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
┬* ┬* ┬* 42351 - Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42352 - "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
┬* ┬* ┬* 42353 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
┬* ┬* ┬* 42354 - Alex Legler <a3li@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Treecleaner Project: Maintainer-needed page
┬* ┬* ┬* 42355 - Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
┬* ┬* ┬* 42356 - Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
┬* ┬* ┬* 42357 - Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo
?!
┬* ┬* ┬* 42358 - Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
┬* ┬* ┬* 42359 - Alex Legler <a3li@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Lastrite: ferrisloki, stldb4, fampp2, libferrisstreams
┬* ┬* ┬* 42360 - Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Lastrite: ferrisloki, stldb4, fampp2, libferrisstreams
┬* ┬* ┬* 42361 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Lastrite: ferrisloki, stldb4, fampp2, libferrisstreams
┬* ┬* ┬* 42362 - Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Lastrite: ferrisloki, stldb4, fampp2, libferrisstreams
┬* ┬* ┬* 42363 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] updated elass documentation syntax
┬* ┬* ┬* 42364 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] updated elass documentation syntax
┬* ┬* ┬* 42365 - ??? <scarabeus@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] updated elass documentation syntax
┬* ┬* ┬* 42366 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] updated elass documentation syntax
┬* ┬* ┬* 42367 - ??? <scarabeus@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] updated elass documentation syntax
┬* ┬* ┬* 42368 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42370 - Micha┼é G├│rny <gentoo@mgorny.alt.pl>

[gentoo-dev] New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42371 - Alex Alexander <wired@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42373 -
Michał Górny <gentoo@mgorny.alt.pl>

[gentoo-dev] New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42374 - Micha┼é G├│rny <gentoo@mgorny.alt.pl>

[gentoo-dev] updated elass documentation syntax
┬* ┬* ┬* 42375 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42376 - Micha┼é G├│rny <gentoo@mgorny.alt.pl>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42377 - Luca Barbato <lu_zero@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] [RFC] GLes and OpenVG related management
┬* ┬* ┬* 42378 - Luca Barbato <lu_zero@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42379 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42380 - Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@gmail.com>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42382 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬*
┬* 42383 - Tom├í┼í Chv├ítal <scarabeus@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: scons.eclass
┬* ┬* ┬* 42384 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] libtool.eclass cleanup
┬* ┬* ┬* 42385 - Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Automated Package Removal and Addition Tracker, for the week ending 2010-08-22 23h59 UTC
┬* ┬* ┬* 42386 - "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] GLes and OpenVG related management
┬* ┬* ┬* 42387 - Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@cox.net>

[gentoo-dev] Please help us decide naming scheme for cmake use calls
┬* ┬* ┬* 42388 - Tom├í┼í Chv├ítal <scarabeus@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Please help us decide naming scheme for cmake use calls
┬* ┬* ┬* 42389 - Alec Warner <antarus@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Last rites: conary, conary-policy, rmake, flickrfs
┬* ┬* ┬* 42390 - Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] Please help us decide naming scheme for cmake use calls
┬* ┬* ┬* 42391 - Piotr Jaroszy┼äski <peper@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-dev] The future of sys-apps/openrc in Gentoo
┬* ┬* ┬* 42392 - Jon Portnoy <avenj@eris.oppresses.us>

[gentoo-dev] Re: The future of sys-apps/openrc in Gentoo
┬* ┬* ┬* 42393 - Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@gentoo.org>

Old 09-18-2010, 06:07 PM

unsubscribe
*

In a message dated 9/18/2010 12:00:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
redhat-install-list-request@redhat.com writes:
[This
e-mail contains a MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) file. The file
was specially formatted to be sent over the Internet. For more information on
opening the attached file, go to Keyword:
MIME.]

Old 09-28-2010, 03:13 PM
"Powell, Tim B. (IT Solutions)"

*