Old 03-17-2010, 03:09 AM
Christopher Chan

Default unsubscribe

Didn't we just got through something like this?

Why can't people just read what is at the bottom of all emails from this
list?

8-|

Old 03-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

> Christopher Chan <christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> :
>Didn't we just got through something like this?

It's the same stupid dumb idiot.

+261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36

Old 03-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Christopher Chan

On Wednesday, March 17, 2010 01:35 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>> Christopher Chan<christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> :
>> Didn't we just got through something like this?
>
> It's the same stupid dumb idiot.

methinks you are trying to make me look like the stupid dumb idiot.

Anyway, I bet even a francophone from West Africa would have no problems
unsubscribing.

Old 03-17-2010, 05:39 AM
Robert Holtzman

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:09:32PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> Didn't we just got through something like this?
>
> Why can't people just read what is at the bottom of all emails from this
> list?

From what I understand, not all MUAs show the footer.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279

Old 03-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Christopher Chan

On Wednesday, March 17, 2010 02:39 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:09:32PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
>> Didn't we just got through something like this?
>>
>> Why can't people just read what is at the bottom of all emails from this
>> list?
>
> From what I understand, not all MUAs show the footer.

Amedee did helpfully include it in the body in his email...

Old 03-17-2010, 06:08 AM
"Darwin Wright"

*

Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

> "Darwin Wright" <darwin@compen.co.za> :

Again?
Man, suicide!

+261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36

Old 03-17-2010, 08:02 AM
"Darwin Wright"

*

Old 03-17-2010, 11:25 AM
"Amedee Van Gasse (ub)"

On Wed, March 17, 2010 07:45, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 17, 2010 02:39 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:09:32PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
>>> Didn't we just got through something like this?
>>>
>>> Why can't people just read what is at the bottom of all emails from
>>> this
>>> list?
>>
>> From what I understand, not all MUAs show the footer.
>>

> Amedee did helpfully include it in the body in his email...

Exactly because of that reason. With and without quote indentation, just
to be sure. I give up now. All emails with 'unsubscribe' in the subject go
to the bit bucket from now on. (after this last mail uvkors)

Old 03-17-2010, 11:53 AM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:45:38 +0800
Christopher Chan <christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 17, 2010 02:39 PM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 12:09:32PM +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> >> Didn't we just got through something like this?
> >>
> >> Why can't people just read what is at the bottom of all emails
> >> from this list?
> >
> > From what I understand, not all MUAs show the footer.
> >

> Amedee did helpfully include it in the body in his email...

Thinking that perhaps the OP isn't actually reading list mail I have
sent him a personal mail instruction for unsubscribing.

With luck he will read it and use it.

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs