Old 11-24-2008, 06:10 AM
"Lanza Fabrizio"

Default unsubscribe

Title: Messaggio

*

AVVISO DI RISERVATEZZA
Informazioni riservate possono essere contenute nel messaggio
o nei suoi allegati.
Se non siete i destinatari indicati nel messaggio, o responsabili
per la sua consegna alla persona, o se avete ricevuto il messaggio
per errore, siete pregati di non trascriverlo, copiarlo o inviarlo a nessuno.
In tal caso vi invitiamo a cancellare il messaggio ed i suoi allegati.
Grazie.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Confidential information may be contained in this message
or in its attachments.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or responsible
for message delivering to that person, or if you have received this message
in error, you may not transcribe, copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In that case, you should delete this message and its attachments.
Thank you.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Jared Perry

Please unsubscribe me

Old 11-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Mackenzie Morgan

Unsubscribe yourself.

On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 15:23 -0330, Jared Perry wrote:
> Please unsubscribe me
>

> On 30-Nov-08, at 3:19 PM, Bruce Cowan wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2008-11-30 at 03:03 +0000, Thomas Delbeke wrote:
> >> Sorry,
> >>
> >> this is actually a bug. This seems to trigger it:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Unknown media type in type 'interface/x-winamp-skin'
> >>
> >> WARNING: Failed to parse default value
> >> `??????????? ?????? ;gtk-theme-
> >> selector.desktop,???????????? ??????????? ???;default-
> >> applications.desktop,??????????? ????;gnome-cups-manager.desktop]'
> >> for schema (/schemas/apps/control-center/cc_actions_list)
> >> Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
> >>
> >> Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
> >>
> >> [...]
> >
> > This is not a Ubuntu support list, please send mail to the proper
> > support lists.
> > --
> > Bruce Cowan <bcowan@fastmail.co.uk>
> >

> > --

Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo

Old 12-20-2008, 07:40 AM
"Peter Goggin"

Unsubscribe

Old 12-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 19:40:53 +1100
"Peter Goggin" <prgoggin@swiftdsl.com.au> wrote:

Please go to the below to unscribe:

> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Charlie Kravetz

Old 01-25-2009, 02:08 AM
"Frank Freeman"

unsubscribe

[gentoo-desktop] [kde-testing] pykde4-4.1.96 won't compile
1216 - Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@gmail.com>

[gentoo-desktop] [kde-testing] pykde4-4.1.96 won't compile
1217 - Ben de Groot <yngwin@gentoo.org>

[gentoo-desktop] [kde-testing] pykde4-4.1.96 won't compile
1218 - Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@gmail.com>

Old 01-25-2009, 05:22 AM
Dale

*cough cough * Try this instead. Send a blank email to:

then follow the directs it send back.

I top posted cause I suspect he is not a mailing list expert. Forgive
me this once.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 01-28-2009, 11:28 AM
"Nyarai Tunjera"

*
Nyarai Tunjera
ICT Director
Gateway Primary
School
Box EH 121
Emeraldhill
Zimbabwe
www.gatewayprimary.co.zw

*
Forever God is Faithful
Be exalted* oh GOD above the
heavens
Let your Glory fill ALL the earth.
Great is OUR
God

dangerous content by
MailScanner, and is

believed to be clean.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:21 PM
cent osserver

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 7:28 AM, Nyarai Tunjera <nt@gatewayprimary.co.zw> wrote:
> Nyarai Tunjera
> ICT Director
> Gateway Primary School
> Box EH 121
> Emeraldhill
> Zimbabwe
> www.gatewayprimary.co.zw
>
> Forever God is Faithful
> Be exalted oh GOD above the heavens
> Let your Glory fill ALL the earth.
> Great is OUR God
> believed to be clean.

Wow - so you are an ICT director?
Amazing that you could be a dickhead in SO MANY WAYS in ONE EMAIL!

#1 - sending HTML email to a List that doesn't allow it

#2 - Sending an unsubscribe message to an email address that
doesn't do anything with them when the information on
how to unsubscribe is right in the headers to the email.

#3 attaching a totally FUCKING STUPID "OOO, OOO, OH,
THIS MAIL WAS SCANNED FOR VIRUSES" message to the
email LIKE A VIRUS COULDN'T PUT ONE THERE ITSELF!

#4 - Putting a stupid religious message in the email after proving
God doesn't exist (Proof- God is perfect, you clearly aren't therefore
God didn't create you, which means the claim that God created the
Earth and everything else in the Universe is FALSE!.)

Too bad you're such a dickhead, Otherwise God would still be safe.

I wouldn't let you near a bicycle, much less a computer.

oh wait.. You're from Zimbabwe! That explains everything.