Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM

Default Hi

http://drifank.net/v/

Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 AM
"Donny George"

hello

i was wondering if there was anyone who was working with cadence under the ubuntu flavour. specifically like the cadence being installed on the server and then making a few clients so that they can access them. so my question would be is there anyone who has implemented such kind of a topology or has some online documentation. hope that someone will help me

thanks in advance

regards
donny

Old 06-11-2008, 10:10 AM
David Curtis

Old 07-08-2008, 04:51 PM
"Alison Carmo Arantes"

How I rebuild installations cds (using one disc only) choosing rpms packages in installation?
--
Atenciosamente,
Alison Carmo Arantes

Old 07-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Ray Van Dolson

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 09:51:16AM -0700, Alison Carmo Arantes wrote:
> How I rebuild installations cds (using one disc only) choosing rpms
> packages in installation?

Well, you could use kickstart for this, but if you want to modify the
default selections and/or make more RPM's available, you need to modify
the comps.xml file use by Anaconda.

I used the following HOWTO to create a new CentOS install CD with
custom RPM's and default Anaconda selection options:

http://www.imperial-command.net/blogs/index.php?blog=18

Might be a good starting point.

Ray

Old 07-08-2008, 05:11 PM
"Alison Carmo Arantes"

In tutorial, it's used hdlist. In fedora 9, hdlists not exists.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson@esri.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 09:51:16AM -0700, Alison Carmo Arantes wrote:

> How I rebuild installations cds (using one disc only) choosing rpms

> packages in installation?

Well, you could use kickstart for this, but if you want to modify the

default selections and/or make more RPM's available, you need to modify

the comps.xml file use by Anaconda.

I used the following HOWTO to create a new CentOS install CD with

custom RPM's and default Anaconda selection options:

*http://www.imperial-command.net/blogs/index.php?blog=18

Might be a good starting point.

Ray

Atenciosamente,
Alison Carmo Arantes

Pleonasmo: Subir para cima, hemorragia de sangue, mulher burra.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen

Alison Carmo Arantes wrote:

In tutorial, it's used hdlist. In fedora 9, hdlists not exists.

Use revisor or pungi.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Old 07-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen

Alison Carmo Arantes wrote:

But with revisor or pungi I can to add news RPMs?

Assuming you ask whether you can add new RPMs;

- yes you can, using the updates repository
- yes you can, using your own custom or third party provided repositories

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip