Old 09-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Parshwa Murdia

Default hi

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Colin Law <clanlaw@googlemail.com> wrote:

It is up to you, you can replace the existing system if you want to,

or if you have space you can shrink the existing partitions and

install Ubuntu as a third boot option. *Make sure you back up

everything important first of course.

I am having 250 GB in all but 150 GB is for Windows which is having many useful softwares (right now). So for me, the only possible option would be to use the 100 GB space in which I have Fedora 11, replacing that and installing Ubuntu would be okay. But if I am replacing that only, in that case also, should I take Windows back-up?

I want to replace the Windows with the open-source Ubuntu but it would take much time for a better use and implementation!
Parshwa Murdia

Old 09-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Karl Larsen