Old 08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
"Karthik e"

Default Hi

Hi!! ******
***** Currently I do not have any of those online. I will try to upload them as soon as possible. Thanks for providing me with the links for icons and themes.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro> wrote:

Karthik e wrote:

Hi !!

Hi!

* * * * *I am karthik.I am doing my UG(B.tech) at National Institute of Technology ,Trichy ,India. i am both windows and linux(Fedora) user.. i have a good knowledge on Photoshop and GIMP, and worked on few assignments in college using both.. i love fedora specially its

Do you have some of those assignments online so you can share?

graphical part(icons,themes).. and i wish to contribute for fedora art team. hope i wish to get the guidance and advice for the art team.

That's a cool thing, if you like the icons you may want to help with the new icon set, echo - https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/ (you will need some Inkscape knowledge/or general vector graphics for that).

Other than that, here is the page where we receive design requests: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService if you see something interesting to not hesitate to try your hand.

Other than that, here are the theme proposals for Fedora 10: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes
It is about the time for us to work on them for the second round.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:14 AM
"Karthik e"

* * * * *I am karthik.I am doing my UG(B.tech) at National Institute of Technology ,Trichy ,India. i am both windows and linux(Fedora) user.. i have a good knowledge on Photoshop and GIMP, and worked on few assignments in college using both.. i love fedora specially its

>>Do you have some of those assignments online so you can share?*i have uploaded it to my* here Designs .

graphical part(icons,themes).. and i wish to contribute for fedora art team. hope i wish to get the guidance and advice for the art team.

That's a cool thing, if you like the icons you may want to help with the new icon set, echo - https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/ (you will need some Inkscape knowledge/or general vector graphics for that).

Other than that, here is the page where we receive design requests: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService if you see something interesting to not hesitate to try your hand.

Other than that, here are the theme proposals for Fedora 10: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes

It is about the time for us to work on them for the second round.

Through each day our goal is to touch one's heart , encourage one's mind n inspire one's soul. May u continually be blessed n be a blessing to others ! Gud day.

Ur's
Karthik

Old 09-12-2008, 02:56 AM
An

Hi All,

I have a problem when doing:

yum install php-xml

I get the following error:

php-xmlrpc-5.2.5-7.fc9.i386 from fedora has depsolving problems
--> Missing Dependency: php-common = 5.2.5-7.fc9 is needed by
package php-xmlrpc-5.2.5-7.fc9.i386 (fedora)
Error: Missing Dependency: php-common = 5.2.5-7.fc9 is needed by
package php-xmlrpc-5.2.5-7.fc9.i386 (fedora)

Any ideas on how to solve this ?

Thanks in advance...

siran

Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 AM
"Kevin J. Cummings"

An wrote:

Hi All,

I have a problem when doing:

yum install php-xml

I get the following error:

php-xmlrpc-5.2.5-7.fc9.i386 from fedora has depsolving problems
--> Missing Dependency: php-common = 5.2.5-7.fc9 is needed by
package php-xmlrpc-5.2.5-7.fc9.i386 (fedora)
Error: Missing Dependency: php-common = 5.2.5-7.fc9 is needed by
package php-xmlrpc-5.2.5-7.fc9.i386 (fedora)

Any ideas on how to solve this ?

The current versions should be 5.6.2-2.fc9, so if you have packages
installed that are still 5.2.5-7, then they need to be updated as well.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@rcn.com

Old 09-16-2008, 03:55 PM
"jude ui"

hi

Old 09-16-2008, 03:55 PM
"jude ui"

hi

Old 09-16-2008, 04:00 PM
Casey Dahlin

jude ui wrote:

hi

sup

Old 09-17-2008, 01:45 PM
"jude ui"

*>sup

nothing

Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 PM
"Murray McAllister"

2008/9/17 jude ui <u0103a@gmail.com>:

>> >sup
>>
> nothing

Did you invite everyone on the list to join gmail?

Old 09-18-2008, 01:23 PM
"jude ui"

On 9/17/08, Murray McAllister <murray.mcallister@gmail.com> wrote:
2008/9/17 jude ui <u0103a@gmail.com>:

>> >sup
>>
> nothing

>Did you invite everyone on the list to join gmail?

What are you talking about?