Old 05-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Varun Bedwal

Default HI

i m having dependencies problemI. Do you have a chat forum

Old 05-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Nils Kassube

Varun Bedwal wrote:
> i m having dependencies problemI. Do you have a chat forum

If by chat forum you mean IRC, then look here:

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/ChannelList>
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat>

Or if you mean a web forum, that would be

<http://ubuntuforums.org/>

Nils

Old 05-04-2011, 03:54 PM
"tv.debian@googlemail.com"

04/05/2011 16:08, Varun Bedwal wrote:

> Thanks
> But now i m having dependencies problem
> what to do?

What dependency problem do you have exactly ? b43-fwcutter only requires
libc6 which should already be installed anyway. See

http://packages.ubuntu.com/natty/b43-fwcutter

Which version are you using ? The link is for the latest "Natty" 11.04
version but maybe you are using an earlier one ?

This wifi card requires a firmware to work, it is downloaded at install
time by b43-fwcutter, but this won't happen if you don't have an
Internet connexion.

So you just need to get the firmware separately, given your card the
firmware you need should be located here:

http://mirror2.openwrt.org/sources/broadcom-wl-4.178.10.4.tar.bz2

The firmware should be extracted from the downloaded archive and copied
in directory /lib/firmware/.

If you have an error message when the firmware is loaded, you can try
this older one:

http://mirror2.openwrt.org/sources/broadcom-wl-4.150.10.5.3.tar.bz2

For detailed instruction WITHOUT an Internet connection read:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/bcm43xx#b43%20-%20No%20Internet%20access

If the "bcm43" solution doesn't work, you can try an alternate driver
"STA", you'll find instructions there:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/Driver/bcm43xx#STA%20-%20No%20Internet%20access

Try one, then the other if the first doesn't work, but don't mix both or
you'll end up in a mess !

If you encounter difficulties, please be specific and try to post error
messages, or link to the "step" in tutorial which is causing you trouble.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Gil Gibbons

i m having dependencies problemI. Do you have a chat forum

If by chat forum you mean IRC, then look here:

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/ChannelList>
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat>

Or if you mean a web forum, that would be

<http://ubuntuforums.org/>

Nils

You can also try kubuntuforums.net

Old 05-31-2011, 08:38 PM

Hey , I just wanted to share this opportunity with you, I've been making 200-300 dollars a day and I started only a week ago. Check out this news article and it will show you how to get started, it's definitely easy enough for you ! http://news7cnbc.com/money

Old 05-31-2011, 08:40 PM

hi I just wanted to share this opportunity with you, I've been making 200-300 dollars a day and I started only a week ago. Check out this news article and it will show you how to get started, it's definitely easy enough for you ! http://g.msn.com.br/BR9/1369.0?http://news7cnbc.com/money

Old 06-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Ramu Chakravadhanula

hi,

i installed crux with lilo, after booting i got the following errors,

1. could not find carillo ranch MCH device
2.xd: out of memory.

thank you,

br,
ramu

Old 07-14-2011, 05:15 AM

Hi this e-mail is going to change your whole life! Read this news article I have made over $10k this month working for this company! I swear on my life you will become successful using home wealth formula! http://bit.ly/qsZNgA

Old 07-17-2011, 10:58 PM
angel angel

Hi,
Please can we be friends?
My name is Angel,i am a beautiful girl,i'm interested in you for a good friendship,if you feel the same you can as well contact me,for a better introduction.
*Angel.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:14 PM
p sena

Hi,

Apologies for not in touch for time being. Will be back soon.

Thanks for all.