Old 09-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Parshwa Murdia

Default hi

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Dave Howorth <dhoworth@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

What Colin says is good. In the last sentence, he's telling you that

it's possible to reclaim some of the 100 GB that Fedora is using and to

install Ubuntu in the reclaimed space. That's a good option but will

require some fiddling around I suspect, but you can always ask for more

help as he says.

I have finally decided to replace the Fedora Core 11 with Ubuntu despite of shrinking as I am new here and if anything goes wrong in the middle of the sea, the boat may sink!

If you just want to try Ubuntu and if the Windows partition is not full,

another option to consider is WUBI - see http://wubi-installer.org/ for

more details.

Good luck, Dave

Thanks.