Old 05-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Pietro Bergamo

Default Res: 44K vs 96K and so on

Very interesting!
Do you have the article by Moran/Meyer?

----- Mensagem original ----
De: joe atanacio <joesoundguy@gmail.com>
Para: Ubuntu Studio Users Help and Discussion <Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 29 de Maio de 2008 1:49:42
Assunto: 44K vs 96K and so on

Hey folks for all of the fretting we do recording at various sampling rates with all kinds of hardware I thought the group would appreciate this article.It may help us make some decisions as we buy stuff to do stuff.

http://mixonline.com/recording/mixing/audio_emperors_new_sampling/
--
Joe

Old 05-30-2008, 08:26 PM