Old 11-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Kino - Canon Ixus import

Well,

I have Olympus 720sw and Kino can import mov-file by transforming it to
a dv-file. In the finnish Ubuntu forum someone says that Kino can't
import Canon Ixus avi-file to the Kino, I try to help him. I know - avi
can be a real headache - but is there any trick for Canon Ixus? Even
Cinelerra may fails:

http://cvs.cinelerra.org/docs/wiki/doku.php?id=english_manual:cinelerra_cv_en_5#avi

Best Regards Asmo koskinen.