Old 05-21-2008, 01:15 PM

Default Flumotion rocks!

Flumotion rocks!

We will stream all the events tomorrow to the classrooms at my daughter's
school. Today was rehearsal day and I was there testing Flumotion.

Flumotion Server (Ubuntu Studio x86_64 + Flumotion 0.5.2):
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Flumotion/Flumotion_01.png

Streaming video and audio at teachers restroom (VLC/WinXP):
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Flumotion/Flumotion_02.png

Ubuntu Studio 8.04 has old Flumotion, newest one is big bug fix release,
use it.

"After the winter release that was bursting with features, for 0.5.2 we
focused on stabilizing Flumotion and improving user experience."

http://www.flumotion.net/

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.