Old 05-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Ubuntu Studio 8.04, Ubuntu Finland Wiki

So... here is first edition for Ubuntu Finland Wiki in finnish:

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Ubuntu_Studio

I have used Alternate x86_64 + meta packages, not DVD - sorry Cory :-) .

There are some real world examples made for that wiki page with brand
new Ubuntu Studio 8.04:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/Studio_04.ogg
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/Studio_06.ogg

Be gentle, I'm just a guy, who loves music and Linux, real amateur in
the original sense (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur), I hope.

Thank you Cory and everybody else, you do all the hard work.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.