Old 05-18-2008, 05:52 PM
"antoine clémot"

Default Xruns with pure data connected to Jack audio server in RT mode (also in non RT mode)

Hi Jean-martin,

How did you re-installed gutsy 2.6.22 RT kernel? Did you erase' all you had on your partition where Hardy was???
I'm having too lots of problem with Hardy and Jack using freebob : always crashing... It's getting on my...

thanks for your answer