Old 05-18-2008, 05:06 PM
jean-martin barbut

Default Xruns with pure data connected to Jack audio server in RT mode (also in non RT mode)

Hi,

I encountered issues, huge xruns and loss of sync with ffado driver,
when using puredata connected to jack in RT mode. Even with pd launched
with -rt flag.

As I didn't have that issue on gutsy, I installed gutsy 2.6.22 RT kernel
on my hardystudio. It solved the problem. I just had to reinstall wifi
on that kernel.

I believe 2.6.24 RT kenel isn't clean on RT audio. I've been told there
is a "hard limit" problem on taht kernel (not sure of the exact term)
and that someone is working on it. How can I know this issue is solved ?

Regards,

Jean-Martin