Old 05-18-2008, 11:21 AM

Default shaketracker

Hi there,
I was wondering if someone of you has tried shaketracker.
It is installed by default but doesn't show up in any menu.
The best part is that it freezes my machine completely on startup.

Best Regards
Philipp

Old 05-20-2008, 05:40 PM
"Christopher Stamper"

Thanks for that last statement... :-)

I was about to try it out, but I think I won't now.... lol

I was wondering if someone of you has tried shaketracker.

It is installed by default but doesn't show up in any menu.

The best part is that it freezes my machine completely on startup.

Best Regards

* * * *Philipp

Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper@gmail.com
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg

gTalk: http://tinyurl.com/6e359r
Skype: cdstamper

Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 PM

On Tue, 20 May 2008 13:40:11 -0400
"Christopher Stamper" <christopherstamper@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that last statement... :-)
>
> I was about to try it out, but I think I won't now.... lol

You could try it, maybe it's just my machine.
Having a midi-tracker could be a nice thing

Philipp

Old 05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
"antoine clémot"

No it's not your machine. Mine froze totally when starting shaketracker (with Hardy of course

Old 05-22-2008, 07:10 AM
"Muzak Mos"

I tried shaketracker on my 7.10 system. System freezed, but gave this info:

gtk-CRITICAL **:file gtkbox.c: line 322 (gtk_box_pack_start): assertion
'child->parent ==
NULL' failed.

I didn't find gtkbox.c file on my system only gtkbox.h. So I don't know
how to solve this
proble. Building from source could be the answer?