Old 05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
"Harry Underwood"

Default Multimedia Production section on Ubuntu Forums?

Why is the Multimedia Production section of the Ubuntu Forums archived
against any new threads (
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=254 )? The Ubuntu Studio
site links to that section as the de facto Ubuntu Studio Forum, so I'm
wondering why no one is allowed to post any new threads to it,
although there are new posts to the older threads.

Harry

Old 05-13-2008, 08:59 PM
"Cory K."

Harry Underwood wrote:
> Why is the Multimedia Production section of the Ubuntu Forums archived
> against any new threads (
> http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=254 )? The Ubuntu Studio
> site links to that section as the de facto Ubuntu Studio Forum, so I'm
> wondering why no one is allowed to post any new threads to it,
> although there are new posts to the older threads.
>
> Harry

The link has been fixed on the site. Thanx for the reminder. Now if only
we could get the site updated.

-Cory m/

Old 05-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Hartmut Noack