Old 11-29-2007, 09:45 PM
greg emond

Default jack stuck in 96 khz...

I record at 96 khz with ardour, so Jack is set accordingly, but when I want to switch back to 44.1 to use another app, I have to reboot the cpu for my sound card to truly reset to 44.1.*

After I restart jack without rebooting, it shows me a 44.1 resolution, but the card is still stuck in 96.* is it my card? or is there a way to work around this without rebooting?

I have a delta 44 on a amd* athlon 64 dual core..** help me please?