Old 05-06-2008, 03:25 PM
fokusfired

Default Audio production and composing

Hi, I am a long time Ubuntu user, but relatively new to Ubuntu studio
and especially audio production. I understand basic jack configuration
and settings. But right now I don't have a midi keyboard for writing
music. It is very difficult to write everything with mouse in the
sequencers. Do you know a way for writing electronic music, notes
without midi keyboard. I do not know but maybe there is an easy way to
produces loops or editting them.

Thanks