Old 05-03-2008, 11:55 PM

Default How to control the pasuspender script

Hardy Heron contains an automatic script that calls pasuspender
whenever jack (or maybe just jackcontrol) gets started.
It doesn't work completely reliable for me, so sometimes I can still
get totem to output audio normally, sometimes not (maybe it uses alsa
then).
The thing is that I have two soundcards, a pci and an usb, where only
the usb is used for jack.
I think that I don't need the script, and would like to turn it off.
My question is: how?

Best Regards,
Philipp

Old 05-04-2008, 09:39 AM