-   -   Res: What do you guys listen to? :) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/7776-res-what-do-you-guys-listen.html)

Pietro Bergamo 11-28-2007 10:12 PM

Res: What do you guys listen to? :)

I grew up listening to the Beatles, was crazy about Deep Purple (and other 70's) when I was a teenager, listened to a lot of progressive rock (Yes, Jethro Tull, Genesis, Zappa, etc) and electric jazz (Chick Corea, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, etc) since I started to play the bass, some Brazilian music through all that and nowadays I mainly listen to "classical" music, from early medieval music to contemporary electroacoustic which, as Rafael said, is the main reason I'm trying to get along with this audio stuff.
Cheers,
Pietro

Pietro Bergamo 12-01-2007 08:19 PM

Res: What do you guys listen to? :)

Oui, monsieur McIntyre. Nous sommes français et nous conquerrons le monde avec nos pommes frites!

*