Old 04-22-2008, 04:13 PM
"Paul DeShaw"

Default Attn: Devs: M-Audio Ozone not working in Hardy

Looks like I posted too soon...He reports that it's working.* Still, please have a look at all the tweaks that have been worked out over two years to use this device, and see if some of them could be integrated into Hardy or a future release.* It would be great if it just worked out of the box.

I'll just take this space to recognize Maku-d and others on Ubuntu Forums for making all these fixes.

--Paul