Old 04-22-2008, 03:55 PM
"Paul DeShaw"

Default Attn. Devs: M-Audio Ozone keyboard not working in Hardy

PLEASE see this thread in Ubuntu forums.* We have been working hard for the last two years to try to get this device to work with mixed success; you may want the context. Nobre from Brazil posted in the last two days (page 7 of the thread) about his problems with the latest release.* There may be info for last-minute bug fixes:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=148467&page=7

Thanks,

Paul

Old 04-22-2008, 04:05 PM
"Cory K."

Paul DeShaw wrote:
> PLEASE see this thread in Ubuntu forums. We have been working hard
> for the last two years to try to get this device to work with mixed
> success; you may want the context. Nobre from Brazil posted in the
> last two days (page 7 of the thread) about his problems with the
> latest release. There may be info for last-minute bug fixes:
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=148467&page=7
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=148467&page=7>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

I've seen it. It's too late for fixes.

If you can work with us to make sure it's fixed for all for Intrepid
that would be great.