Old 04-21-2008, 09:29 AM
Oscar

Default ardour 2.4.1 package

Hi all,
I've made a package of the last release of ardour. This is my first package so I welcome any advice you can give
For those who want to try it, the package is in my PPA: https://launchpad.net/~spacepluk/+archive

Saludos
--
Oscar Morante
GPG: CA7417FF

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." - Isaac Asimov.