Old 04-19-2008, 03:56 AM
shirish

Default Live CD of Ubuntu-Studio as a .torrent

Hi all,
I had a look at the list provided at
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/hardy/rc/ and couldn't
find a Live CD as an RC. Apparently it can only be done as an
alternate CD. What's the issue with having a LIve CD of the same? I'm
sure you guys have couple of links which tells what's missing there
Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Old 04-19-2008, 10:40 AM
"Cory K."

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-devel/2008-April/000475.html