-   -   96 khz drum samples... (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/7228-96-khz-drum-samples.html)

greg emond 11-28-2007 12:07 PM

96 khz drum samples...

hi all...Um I have a dumb question again...Im recording in ardour using 96 khz resolution,* but al my hydrogen samples are in 44.1.**

*

so when I want to use hydrogen, I have to change the resolution in JACK settings.* But even if I restart JACK, and the setup tels me im in 44.1, all my hydrogen tracks sound like they are played by the chipmunks...Thats telling me that my sound card is still locked in 96 kz.** If I reboot, THEN its in 44.1 and i can use hydrogen.

*

is there a way to reset my sound card without rebooting?* I have a delta 44

*

or alternatively...is there a way to "up convert" a drum kit to 96kz so I dont have to mess around with my audio settings too much?

*

*

thanks guys and grlz,

"::surian::" 12-01-2007 05:04 PM

96 khz drum samples...

Hi Greg,
you can resample your drum kit files to 96KHz using soundKonverter.

2007/11/28, greg emond <