Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 AM
Ho Wan Chan

Default Ubuntu Open week----Who wants to do it?

Now read http://ubuntuclassroom.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/ubuntu-open-week-for-quantal-call-for-instructors/

Ubuntu Open week is coming for community-driven teams to explain their work. I do think it is a great opportunity to promote Ubuntu Studio. Lubuntu is already planning a session as I know...

So...

1. Are we gonna have a session and

2. Who is going to do it?

It will be on October 24th and 25th. We can have an hour all to ourselves.

So tell us in ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com that you want to do it:P

Thanks to all.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)

Old 10-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Ho Wan Chan

OK so news updates!

The Ubuntu Studio Open Week session will be on 24th October (Wednesday) 17:00 UTC on #ubuntu-classroom and #ubuntu-classroom-chat channel.

The session will be shared with the Lubuntu team also.

Read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek/ for details.

Regards,
Howard Chan

P.S. Don't ask me to do it, in that link you can see that I have a whole session of QA to myself

Old 10-11-2012, 10:07 AM
george dicegeorge

as xubuntu and ubuntustudio share XFCE
is there lots of cooperation between them
(why Lubuntu?)
*
[george]
*

*

& Technical Discussion ; Ubuntu Studio Users Help and
Discussion
Subject: Re: Ubuntu Open week----Who wants to do
it?
*

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing
list

Old 10-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Ho Wan Chan

Er good question.......

Srsly I am not the guy who is doing the organization.....I may contact JoseeAntonioR or philballew, the Ubuntu Open Week organization guys to change the sessions.

Regards,
Howard Chan