Old 09-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default alsarawmidi is missing for Jack 1.9.8 US Precise

Hi

I tried to run the jack_midi_latency_test, but the Jack 1.9.8 package is
missing alsarawmidi, IOW the package is incomplete. I need the driver
for hw MIDI, because I can't stand the usual ALSA MIDI jitter.

spinymouse@precise:~$ jackd --sync -Xalsarawmidi -dalsa -r48000 -p256
jackdmp 1.9.8
Unknown driver "alsarawmidi"

Regards,