Old 09-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Art Slurry

Default Change Default Settings Guest Session

Good morning,

What is the correct way to modify the default settings for the guest
account and have those settigns used when the next account is created?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, or a link to the correct
documentation; I can't seem to find any solid answers in searches.