Old 04-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default M - Audio Keystation49e

mdjsocial@aol.com kirjoitti:
> Is there any program that would allow me to use the M - Audio Keystation49e? keyboard and software I have on the Ubuntu platform?

Me, too.

All you need is qjackctl:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/04.png

I just have old (Ubuntu 7.04) and odd (in finnish) howto:

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Ubuntu_Studio

Search with Google for qjackctl, qsynth and jackd.

Example:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8354

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/04.png

Connect M-Audio to the QSynth by QJackCtl:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio/11.png

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.