Old 04-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Default M - Audio Keystation49e

Hello.

I have just joined your list.*

I am an amateur musician and relative newbie to both Linux and Ubuntu.

I have a dual boot machine, but I like working in Ubuntu so much, I really don't want to go back into Windows.*

Is there any program that would allow me to use the M - Audio Keystation49e* keyboard and software I have on the Ubuntu platform?

Thanks,

Michael Jeter

Get the MapQuest Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!