-   -   Rosegarden end marker (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/699229-rosegarden-end-marker.html)

Doug Regehr 08-30-2012 05:46 PM

Rosegarden end marker

Hi,

I'm trying to compose a song with rosegarden, but the playback always
stops after 104 measures. It doesn't matter what the tempo is, whether
I open an existing song or start from fresh. I've tried version 11
(which is in the main ubuntu repo) and version 12.04 from kxstudio, and
the behaviour is the same. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? (Does
anyone else on this list use rosegarden?) Am I doing something wrong?
Is there some sort of secret "end marker" that I need to move?

Pablo Fernández 08-30-2012 06:20 PM

Rosegarden end marker

I'm trying to compose a song with rosegarden, but the playback always
stops after 104 measures. It doesn't matter what the tempo is,
whether I open an existing song or start from fresh. I've tried
version 11 (which is in the main ubuntu repo) and version 12.04 from
kxstudio, and the behaviour is the same. Has anyone else seen this
behaviour? (Does anyone else on this list use rosegarden?) Am I
doing something wrong? Is there some sort of secret "end marker" that
I need to move?

Try this:
Menu: Composition -> Change composition start and end

Cheers, Pablo