-   -   Building Calf 19, srfftw.h not found (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/697849-building-calf-19-srfftw-h-not-found.html)

Mac 08-26-2012 01:18 PM

Building Calf 19, srfftw.h not found

Hi,

So I set off to build the Calf 19 plugins under UbuntuStudio 12.04.

The current sticking point is it can't find srfftw.h from FFTW2.

I have the source for FFTW2 from http://www.fftw.org/download.html and
there's no srfftw.h in there either.

I started this because on another distro (AVLinux) the Calf plugins
include a 12 band EQ which runs quite nice with calfjackhost.

But the eq12 plugin seems to have gone into hiding, have been
unsuccessful in my web searches, thus far.
(other than the picture in this
article:http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/friends-jack )