-   -   PS: How to use Inkscape? - objects and nodes (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/697742-ps-how-use-inkscape-objects-nodes.html)

Ralf Mardorf 08-25-2012 10:51 PM

PS: How to use Inkscape? - objects and nodes

I now understand how it works using a mouse. With a sporting injury the
tons of movements and clicks do hurt too much. Even if it won't cause
pain for me, IMO it has less to do with drawing. It's more constructing
a picture and for me it doesn't make fun at the moment. It's easy to
draw wrongly and needs a lot of knowledge about how to use Inkscape to
correct it. Nothing can be done intuitive.
I like some results and it's ok how those results were made, but I guess
it's not the way I like to make art.
Perhaps I will try to make a single icon, but I don't think I'll
continue today and I don't think I ever will become a fan of Inkscape.
It does explain why that much drawings, comics, icons, logos nowadays do
look that similar, even while a lot of them are very good.

Regards,
Ralf