Old 08-19-2012, 11:15 AM
bart deruyter

Default website to share jamming sessions?

Hi all,
not ubuntustudio related, but I was wondering, apart from soundcloud, are there any websites, dedicated to share jamming sessions? I've been googling for it, but I mostly find websites dedicated to promoting finished songs and albums... Soundcloud also seems to be more useful for publishing finished songs.

grtz,
Barthttp://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook

On Twitter
On Identi.ca
On Google+

Old 08-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Drmgiver

To put a finer point on it, are you
looking for a social networking website like that?* I know of a
few of those, though I am not on one.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:34 PM
bart deruyter

yes, social integration would be nice indeed. Feel free to share.http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook

On Twitter
On Identi.ca
On Google+

Old 08-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Drmgiver

The ones I know of are:

http://www.audimated.com

http://www.buzznet.com

http://www.gogoyoko.com

http://www.indabamusic.com

http://www.reverbnation.com

http://www.sharethemusic.com

Hopefully one or two of them will meet your needs.