-   -   website to share jamming sessions? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/695536-website-share-jamming-sessions.html)

bart deruyter 08-19-2012 11:15 AM

website to share jamming sessions?

Hi all,
not ubuntustudio related, but I was wondering, apart from soundcloud, are there any websites, dedicated to share jamming sessions? I've been googling for it, but I mostly find websites dedicated to promoting finished songs and albums... Soundcloud also seems to be more useful for publishing finished songs.

grtz,
Barthttp://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook

On Twitter
On Identi.ca
On Google+

Drmgiver 08-19-2012 03:27 PM

website to share jamming sessions?

To put a finer point on it, are you
looking for a social networking website like that?* I know of a
few of those, though I am not on one.

bart deruyter 08-19-2012 03:34 PM

website to share jamming sessions?

yes, social integration would be nice indeed. Feel free to share.http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook

On Twitter
On Identi.ca
On Google+

Drmgiver 08-19-2012 09:03 PM

website to share jamming sessions?

The ones I know of are:

http://www.audimated.com

http://www.buzznet.com

http://www.gogoyoko.com

http://www.indabamusic.com

http://www.reverbnation.com

http://www.sharethemusic.com

Hopefully one or two of them will meet your needs.