-   -   linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/691100-linuxsampler-ubuntustudio.html)

bart deruyter 08-06-2012 12:31 PM

linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio?

I replyed about this in your previous email about it. Did something get wrong in sending it, or you receiving it? I don't know, anyways, here's what I wrote:

Aparently, due to licensing issues (I don't know the details),*linuxsampler*is not included in*ubuntu's repositories. That was the case a couple of years ago at least. I don't know if that's still the issue.

You do can get it from kx-studio's ppa though, that's where I get it from.

Grtz,Barthttp://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook

On Twitter
On Identi.ca