-   -   linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/691098-linuxsampler-ubuntustudio.html)

Douglas Regehr 08-06-2012 12:27 PM

linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio?

How do I install linuxsampler on UbuntuStudio 12.04 amd64? *When I do "sudo apt-get install linuxsampler" I get this response:

Package linuxsampler is not available, but is referred to by another package.

is only available from another source

Strangely, I can install qsampler just fine...but of course it doesn't
run without linuxsampler. *What is the recommended way to get
linuxsampler? *Compile it from source? *Install it from a PPA?